Traveling Luck for Banka Severnaya Sibiryakov Nesyak, Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Banka Severnaya Sibiryakov Nesyak?What's around Banka Severnaya Sibiryakov Nesyak?
Wikipedia near Banka Severnaya Sibiryakov Nesyak
Where to stay near Banka Severnaya Sibiryakov Nesyak
Also known as Banka Sibiryakov Nesyak, Korga Morzhovskaya, Korga Razboyniki, Morjovskiya Banks, Otmel' Morzhovskaya Korga
The timezone in Banka Severnaya Sibiryakov Nesyak is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 04:03 and Sunset at 20:16. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.7114°, Longitude. 43.0597°
Satellite map around Banka Severnaya Sibiryakov Nesyak
Loading map of Banka Severnaya Sibiryakov Nesyak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Banka Severnaya Sibiryakov Nesyak, in Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Bol'shoye Chaich'ye (20.9km)
- Ozero Litovochnoye (21.8km)
- Ozero Dolgoye (22.1km)
- Ozero Masseykovo (22.6km)
- Ozero Mikhaylovskoye (25km)
- Ozero Razboynich'ye (25.3km)
- Ozero Peledochnoye (25.7km)
- Ozero Zolotushnoye (26km)
- Ozero Maloye Chaich'ye (26.6km)
- Ozero Bol'shoye (36.6km)
- Ozero Ruch'yevskoye (42.4km)
Accommodation around Banka Severnaya Sibiryakov NesyakTravelingLuck Hotels
Availability and bookings
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Abramovskiy Bereg (40km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Vol'chi Sopki (41km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gora Kovriga (40.3km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Morzhovets (22.5km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Proliv Morzhovskaya Salma (32.2km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Mezenskaya Guba (32km)