Traveling Luck for Solovetskiye Ostrova, Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Solovetskiye Ostrova?What's around Solovetskiye Ostrova?
Wikipedia near Solovetskiye Ostrova
Where to stay near Solovetskiye Ostrova
Also known as Solovetski Islands, Solsovetskie Ostrova
The timezone in Solovetskiye Ostrova is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 10:00 and Sunset at 15:36. It's Dark
Latitude. 65.1019°, Longitude. 35.9172°
Satellite map around Solovetskiye Ostrova
Loading map of Solovetskiye Ostrova and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Solovetskiye Ostrova, in Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Muksalomskiy Rif (14.4km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Solovetskiy Reyd (15.2km)
- fishing area;
- a fishing ground, bank or area where fishermen go to catch fish.
- Sosnovaya Tonya (14.4km)
- elevations, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for safe surface navigation.
- Banki Kolguyevskiye Vnutrenniye (19.4km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Mel' Perech-Navolotskaya (23.2km)
- a fixed artificial navigation mark.
- Solovetskiy (16.1km)