Traveling Luck for Solovetskiy Reyd, Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Solovetskiy Reyd?What's around Solovetskiy Reyd?
Wikipedia near Solovetskiy Reyd
Where to stay near Solovetskiy Reyd
Also known as Solovets Roads
The timezone in Solovetskiy Reyd is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 10:17 and Sunset at 14:36. It's Dark
Latitude. 65.0167°, Longitude. 35.6833°
Satellite map around Solovetskiy Reyd
Loading map of Solovetskiy Reyd and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Solovetskiy Reyd, in Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Pes'ya Luda (1.6km)
- Ostrov Parusnyy (5.8km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Zayatskiy (6km)
- Ostrov Malyy Zayatskiy (7.8km)
- Ostrov Solovetskiy (9.9km)
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Muksalma (13.9km)
- Ostrov Malaya Muksalma (16.4km)
- Ostrov Malaya Sennukha (23.6km)
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Sennukha (23.8km)
- Ostrov Sredniy (24.2km)
- Ostrov Oleshin (24.2km)
- Ostrov Verkhniy (25km)
- Ostrov Anzerskiy (25.2km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Muksalomskiy Rif (19.8km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Solovetskiy Reyd (0km)
- fishing area;
- a fishing ground, bank or area where fishermen go to catch fish.
- Sosnovaya Tonya (13.8km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Mel' Perech-Navolotskaya (17.7km)
- a fixed artificial navigation mark.
- Solovetskiy (11.1km)