Traveling Luck for Solovetskiy Zaliv, Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Solovetskiy Zaliv?What's around Solovetskiy Zaliv?
Wikipedia near Solovetskiy Zaliv
Where to stay near Solovetskiy Zaliv
Also known as Solovets Bay
The timezone in Solovetskiy Zaliv is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 09:26 and Sunset at 15:17. It's light
Latitude. 65.0000°, Longitude. 35.6500°
Satellite map around Solovetskiy Zaliv
Loading map of Solovetskiy Zaliv and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Solovetskiy Zaliv, in Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Pes'ya Luda (1.9km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Zayatskiy (3.9km)
- Ostrov Parusnyy (4.2km)
- Ostrov Malyy Zayatskiy (5.9km)
- Ostrov Solovetskiy (12km)
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Muksalma (16km)
- Ostrov Malaya Muksalma (18.1km)
- Ostrov Malaya Sennukha (21.5km)
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Sennukha (21.6km)
- Ostrov Sredniy (21.9km)
- Ostrov Oleshin (22.1km)
- Ostrov Verkhniy (22.7km)
- Ostrov Nemetskiy Kuzov (24.5km)
- Ostrov Luda-Saltykovka (24.8km)
- Ostrov Russkiy Kuzov (26.5km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Muksalomskiy Rif (21.3km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Kemskiye Stamiki (26.4km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Solovetskiy Reyd (2.5km)
- fishing area;
- a fishing ground, bank or area where fishermen go to catch fish.
- Sosnovaya Tonya (15.5km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Mel' Perech-Navolotskaya (18.3km)
- a fixed artificial navigation mark.
- Solovetskiy (12.4km)