Traveling Luck for Mys Troitskiy, Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Mys Troitskiy?What's around Mys Troitskiy?
Wikipedia near Mys Troitskiy
Where to stay near Mys Troitskiy
Also known as Cape Troitskaya, Troitski Point, Troitskoye Point
The timezone in Mys Troitskiy is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 02:17 and Sunset at 22:51. It's Dark
Latitude. 65.2000°, Longitude. 35.9833°
Satellite map around Mys Troitskiy
Loading map of Mys Troitskiy and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mys Troitskiy, in Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Muksalomskiy Rif (23.8km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Kemskiye Stamiki (35.5km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Solovetskiy Reyd (25.9km)
- fishing area;
- a fishing ground, bank or area where fishermen go to catch fish.
- Sosnovaya Tonya (18.8km)
- elevations, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for safe surface navigation.
- Banki Kolguyevskiye Vnutrenniye (15.2km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Mel' Perech-Navolotskaya (27.2km)
- a fixed artificial navigation mark.
- Solovetskiy (22.3km)