Traveling Luck for Izba Ust'-Yaren'ga, Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Izba Ust'-Yaren'ga?What's around Izba Ust'-Yaren'ga?
Wikipedia near Izba Ust'-Yaren'ga
Where to stay near Izba Ust'-Yaren'ga
Also known as Ust'-Yaren'ga
The timezone in Izba Ust'-Yaren'ga is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 06:20 and Sunset at 18:22. It's Dark
Latitude. 65.1078°, Longitude. 37.3278°
Satellite map around Izba Ust'-Yaren'ga
Loading map of Izba Ust'-Yaren'ga and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Izba Ust'-Yaren'ga, in Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Slobodskoye (9.5km)
- Ozero Verkhneye Kegozero (11.3km)
- Ozero Kopshozero (14.8km)
- Ozero Lopatinskoye (15.2km)
- Ozero Chërnoye (17.3km)
- Ozero Verkhneye Kurzhinskoye (18km)
- Ozero Maloye Nikitino (20.1km)
- Ozero Bol'shoye Nikitino (21.8km)
- Ozero Bol'shoye Vygozero (22.8km)
- Ozero Lenozero (23km)
- Ozero Nizhneye Kurzhinskoye (23.1km)
- Ozero Zadneye (23.2km)
- Ozero Kamennoye (24km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- a small primitive house.
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Gorelyye Ozëra (25.3km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Proliv Zhizhginskaya Salma (25.1km)
- a fixed artificial navigation mark.
- Lopshen'ga (18.5km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Rybnyy Stan Voroniy (20.3km)