Traveling Luck for Mys Verbokol'skiy, Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Mys Verbokol'skiy?What's around Mys Verbokol'skiy?
Wikipedia near Mys Verbokol'skiy
Where to stay near Mys Verbokol'skiy
Also known as Verbokol'ski Point, Verbokolskaya Point, Verbokurski Point, Verbokól'ski Point
The timezone in Mys Verbokol'skiy is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 06:27 and Sunset at 18:59. It's Dark
Latitude. 65.1917°, Longitude. 36.0000°
Satellite map around Mys Verbokol'skiy
Loading map of Mys Verbokol'skiy and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mys Verbokol'skiy, in Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Muksalomskiy Rif (22.6km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Kemskiye Stamiki (36.2km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Solovetskiy Reyd (25.6km)
- fishing area;
- a fishing ground, bank or area where fishermen go to catch fish.
- Sosnovaya Tonya (19.2km)
- elevations, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for safe surface navigation.
- Banki Kolguyevskiye Vnutrenniye (14.1km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Mel' Perech-Navolotskaya (27.7km)
- a fixed artificial navigation mark.
- Solovetskiy (22.5km)