Traveling Luck for Yaren'ga, Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Yaren'ga?What's around Yaren'ga?
Wikipedia near Yaren'ga
Where to stay near Yaren'ga
Also known as Jaren'ga, Yaren'ga, Yaren'sa, Яреньга
The timezone in Yaren'ga is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 01:34 and Sunset at 23:26. It's light
Latitude. 64.8756°, Longitude. 37.9392°
Satellite map around Yaren'ga
Loading map of Yaren'ga and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Yaren'ga, in Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
- a small primitive house.
- Izba Bol'shaya Dverstyanka (2.6km)
- Izba Podmoshech'ya (3.8km)
- Izba Lukashikha (5.8km)
- Izba Krestovaya (7.3km)
- Izba Bolotikha (8km)
- Izba Syarta (9.1km)
- Izba Ludushki (10.1km)
- Izba Krasavik (12.7km)
- Izba Nikol'syaya (13.2km)
- Izba Sosnovka (16.4km)
- Izba Podorozhni (18.6km)
- Izba Gnidinskaya (18.7km)
- Izba Goveyka (20.2km)
- Izba Kulachikha (22.2km)
- Izba Bol'shaya Vasilistova (26.8km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Sredneye (4.1km)
- Ozero Ploskoye (8.7km)
- Ozero Murakanskoye (9.9km)
- Ozero Syartozero (17km)
- Ozero Zadneye (17.7km)
- Yaren'gskoye Ozero (17.9km)
- Ozero Kamennoye (18.8km)
- Ozero Bol'shoye Nikitino (21.6km)
- Ozero Maloye Nikitino (22.4km)
- Ozero Lenozero (24.6km)
- Ozero Rotominskoye (27.4km)
- Ozero Myandozero (28.6km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Maymena (25.5km)
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Letniy Bereg (20.1km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Gorelyye Ozëra (15.6km)
- a narrow, straight or curved continuation of a beach into a waterbody.
- Zayach'ya Kosa (22.9km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Unskaya Guba (19.6km)
- Gora Palakha (27km)