Traveling Luck for Mys Yarengskiy Rog, Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Mys Yarengskiy Rog?What's around Mys Yarengskiy Rog?
Wikipedia near Mys Yarengskiy Rog
Where to stay near Mys Yarengskiy Rog
Also known as Mys Yarengskoy Rog, Yarengski Horn, Yarengski-Rog Point
The timezone in Mys Yarengskiy Rog is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 09:10 and Sunset at 15:11. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.8425°, Longitude. 38.3675°
Satellite map around Mys Yarengskiy Rog
Loading map of Mys Yarengskiy Rog and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mys Yarengskiy Rog, in Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a small primitive house.
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Letniy Bereg (2km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Kinzhugskiye Ozëra (22.8km)
- a narrow, straight or curved continuation of a beach into a waterbody.
- Zayach'ya Kosa (7.6km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Onezhskiy Poluostrov (35.3km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Rybnyy Stan Kholodnaya (6.2km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Maymena (23.3km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Unskaya Guba (15.8km)
- a fixed artificial navigation mark.
- Unskiy Severnyy (5.4km)