Traveling Luck for Yudmozero, Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Yudmozero?What's around Yudmozero?
Wikipedia near Yudmozero
Where to stay near Yudmozero
Also known as Judmozero, Yudmozero, Юдмозеро
The timezone in Yudmozero is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 07:40 and Sunset at 17:44. It's Dark
Latitude. 63.5833°, Longitude. 37.6833°
Satellite map around Yudmozero
Loading map of Yudmozero and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Yudmozero, in Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Yudmozero (0km)
- Akan (7.2km)
- Nimen'ga (13.9km)
- Maloshuyka (19.1km)
- Stayki (20.1km)
- Nimen'ga (22.3km)
- Abramovskaya (24.3km)
- Vachevskaya (24.9km)
- Leveshka (28km)
- Pnëvo (28.9km)
- Pon'ga (29.9km)
- Vorzogory (35.8km)
- Kusha (36.6km)
- Rochevo (36.8km)
- Kondrat'yevskaya (37km)
- Kushereka (37.2km)
- Berezovo (37.4km)
- Podtaybol'ye (38.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Kryazh Vetrenyy Poyas (37km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Mys Androzerskiy (38.7km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Pnevskiye Ozera (28.7km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Guba Nimen'ga (34.1km)
- an open anchorage affording less protection than a harbor.
- Reyd Kusheretskiy (38.7km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Pon'ga (40.3km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Onezhskiy Rayon (33.6km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Paskanets (40.3km)