Traveling Luck for Yuzhnyye Zheleznyye Vorota, Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Yuzhnyye Zheleznyye Vorota?What's around Yuzhnyye Zheleznyye Vorota?
Wikipedia near Yuzhnyye Zheleznyye Vorota
Where to stay near Yuzhnyye Zheleznyye Vorota
Also known as Southern Gate, Yujnie Vorota
The timezone in Yuzhnyye Zheleznyye Vorota is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 06:05 and Sunset at 19:18. It's light
Latitude. 65.0167°, Longitude. 35.8667°
Satellite map around Yuzhnyye Zheleznyye Vorota
Loading map of Yuzhnyye Zheleznyye Vorota and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Yuzhnyye Zheleznyye Vorota, in Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Muksalomskiy Rif (10.8km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Solovetskiy Reyd (9km)
- fishing area;
- a fishing ground, bank or area where fishermen go to catch fish.
- Sosnovaya Tonya (17.7km)
- elevations, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for safe surface navigation.
- Banki Kolguyevskiye Vnutrenniye (26.9km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Mel' Perech-Navolotskaya (24.5km)
- a fixed artificial navigation mark.
- Solovetskiy (17km)