Traveling Luck for Yuzhnyy Lyamitskiy Stamik, Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Yuzhnyy Lyamitskiy Stamik?What's around Yuzhnyy Lyamitskiy Stamik?
Wikipedia near Yuzhnyy Lyamitskiy Stamik
Where to stay near Yuzhnyy Lyamitskiy Stamik
Also known as Yujni Lyamitski Stamik
The timezone in Yuzhnyy Lyamitskiy Stamik is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 09:45 and Sunset at 15:44. It's light
Latitude. 64.3500°, Longitude. 36.8333°
Satellite map around Yuzhnyy Lyamitskiy Stamik
Loading map of Yuzhnyy Lyamitskiy Stamik and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Yuzhnyy Lyamitskiy Stamik, in Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Malyy Kuz'min (16.3km)
- Ostrov Abakumikha (16.6km)
- Ostrov Yuzhnaya Perkh-Luda (18.1km)
- Ostrov Kondostrov (18.2km)
- Ostrov Volch'ya Luda (18.2km)
- Ostrov Potulay (18.6km)
- Ostrov Pulonets (18.9km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Kuz'min (19.7km)
- Ostrov Ugmorin (20km)
- Ostrov Bezymyannyy (20.1km)
- Ostrov Severnaya Perkh-Luda (20.3km)
- Ostrov Dlinnyy (21.7km)
- Ostrov Progonnyy (21.7km)
- Ostrov Ploskiy Progonnyy (22.6km)
- Ostrov Kutul'da (22.7km)
- Ostrov Ukhkonets Golomyannyy (23.3km)
- Ostrov Chërnaya Luda (25.2km)
- Ostrov Ukhkonets Vysokiy (25.3km)
- Ostrov Yatko (27.6km)
- Ostrov Lesnaya Osinka (28.8km)
- Ostrov Sedlovatyy (29.2km)
- Ostrov Lesnoy (29.2km)
- Ostrov Golomyannyy (29.5km)
- Ostrov Berezhnoy (29.7km)
- Ostrov Sredniy (29.7km)
- Ostrov Kotkano (29.8km)
- Ostrov Purluda (30km)
- Ostrov Krestovaya Luda (30.9km)
- Ostrov Khvostova (31.1km)
- Ostrov Potechnaya Luda (31.9km)
- Ostrov Krestovaya Osinka (32km)
- Ostrov Sredniy Gorelyy (32.1km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Listvennyy (15.4km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Mys Glubokiy (25.6km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Peschano-Navolotskaya Banka (18.6km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Onezhskaya Guba (17km)
- a fixed artificial navigation mark.
- Lyamitskiy (15.7km)