Traveling Luck for Ostrova Zayatskiye, Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Ostrova Zayatskiye?What's around Ostrova Zayatskiye?
Wikipedia near Ostrova Zayatskiye
Where to stay near Ostrova Zayatskiye
Also known as Ostrova Zaiatskiye, Ostrovov Zayatskikh, Zayatskiye Islands
The timezone in Ostrova Zayatskiye is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 10:22 and Sunset at 14:33. It's light
Latitude. 64.9806°, Longitude. 35.6547°
Satellite map around Ostrova Zayatskiye
Loading map of Ostrova Zayatskiye and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ostrova Zayatskiye, in Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Zayatskiy (1.6km)
- Ostrov Parusnyy (2.1km)
- Ostrov Malyy Zayatskiy (3.6km)
- Pes'ya Luda (4.2km)
- Ostrov Solovetskiy (14.2km)
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Muksalma (16.6km)
- Ostrov Malaya Muksalma (18.3km)
- Ostrov Malaya Sennukha (19.3km)
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Sennukha (19.4km)
- Ostrov Sredniy (21.5km)
- Ostrov Oleshin (21.9km)
- Ostrov Verkhniy (22.1km)
- Ostrov Nemetskiy Kuzov (24.3km)
- Ostrov Luda-Saltykovka (24.9km)
- Ostrov Russkiy Kuzov (26.2km)
- Ostrov Sennukha (27.6km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Muksalomskiy Rif (21.2km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Solovetskiy Reyd (4.4km)
- fishing area;
- a fishing ground, bank or area where fishermen go to catch fish.
- Sosnovaya Tonya (17.8km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Mel' Perech-Navolotskaya (20.4km)
- a fixed artificial navigation mark.
- Solovetskiy (14.7km)