Traveling Luck for Zayatskiy Mys, Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Zayatskiy Mys?What's around Zayatskiy Mys?
Wikipedia near Zayatskiy Mys
Where to stay near Zayatskiy Mys
Also known as Unskij, Unskiy, Zayatskiy Mys, Унский
The timezone in Zayatskiy Mys is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 04:30 and Sunset at 20:26. It's light
Latitude. 64.7667°, Longitude. 38.3500°
Satellite map around Zayatskiy Mys
Loading map of Zayatskiy Mys and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Zayatskiy Mys, in Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a large inland body of standing water.
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Letniy Bereg (7.8km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Kinzhugskiye Ozëra (14.3km)
- a narrow, straight or curved continuation of a beach into a waterbody.
- Zayach'ya Kosa (1.4km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Onezhskiy Poluostrov (27.6km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Rybnyy Stan Kholodnaya (5.7km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Maymena (15.8km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Unskaya Guba (9.8km)
- a fixed artificial navigation mark.
- Unskiy Severnyy (12km)