Traveling Luck for Bol'shaya Tanda, Amurskaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Bol'shaya Tanda?What's around Bol'shaya Tanda?
Wikipedia near Bol'shaya Tanda
Where to stay near Bol'shaya Tanda
The timezone in Bol'shaya Tanda is Asia/Yakutsk
Sunrise at 04:11 and Sunset at 20:32. It's light
Latitude. 54.466666699999998°, Longitude. 128.6333333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Bol'shaya Tanda, in Amurskaya Oblast', Russia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Bol'shaya Tanda (0km)
- Tanuk (4.7km)
- Sirik (9.2km)
- Urkan (20.1km)
- Izhak (23.7km)
- Ulak (25.3km)
- Mul'mugakan (25.8km)
- Bol'shoy Kiryak (26.4km)
- Sugdzharikan (28.5km)
- Bomnak (31.8km)
- Tanagra (33.7km)
- Tymna (36.9km)
- Orogli (37km)
- Dzhagdagli (37.7km)
- Bol'shaya Sugdzhari (39.3km)
- Argi (40.5km)
- Amkan (51.1km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Zeysk (16.4km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Verkhnezeyskaya Ravina (4.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Zeyskiy Rayon (10.3km)