Traveling Luck for Jan Mayen, Norway (general), Norway
Where is Jan Mayen?What's around Jan Mayen?
Wikipedia near Jan Mayen
Where to stay near Jan Mayen
Also known as ENJA
The timezone in Jan Mayen is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 01:00 and Sunset at Sun never sets on the specified date at the specified location. It's light
Latitude. 70.9333°, Longitude. -8.6667° , Elevation. 10m
Satellite map around Jan Mayen
Loading map of Jan Mayen and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Jan Mayen, in Norway (general), Norway
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Losbåtrevet (1.7km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Jan Mayen (0km)
- lava area;
- an area of solidified lava.
- Lavastraumen (6.7km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Jan Mayen (8.4km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Sørlaguna (6.4km)
- a fan-shaped wedge of coarse alluvium with apex merging with a mountain stream bed and the fan spreading out at a low angle slope onto an adjacent plain.
- Stokkøyra (3.4km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Bjørnegat (1.8km)
- section of island;
- part of a larger island.
- Sør-Jan (6.5km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Pukkelryggen (6.3km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Tronfjellstupet (7.8km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Nova (3.9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Blinddalen (6.5km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Jan Mayen (8.4km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Kvalrossbukta (4km)
- a shallow ridge or mound of coarse unconsolidated material in a stream channel, at the mouth of a stream, estuary, or lagoon and in the wave-break zone along coasts.
- Lagunevollen (6.5km)