Traveling Luck for Austkapp, Norway (general), Norway
Where is Austkapp?What's around Austkapp?
Wikipedia near Austkapp
Where to stay near Austkapp
Also known as East Cape, Est Cap, Ostkapp, Östkapp
The timezone in Austkapp is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at Sun never rises on the specified date at the specified location and Sunset at 01:00. It's light
Latitude. 71.1453°, Longitude. -7.9331°
Satellite map around Austkapp
Loading map of Austkapp and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Austkapp, in Norway (general), Norway
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Sigurdbreen (4.3km)
- Dufferinbreen (5.7km)
- Frielebreen (6.3km)
- Kronprinsesse Märthas Bre (6.4km)
- Svend Foynbreen (6.8km)
- Prins Haralds Bre (7.5km)
- Kjerulfbreen (7.9km)
- Griegbreen (8.5km)
- Klosterisen (8.9km)
- Gjuvbreen (9.2km)
- Willebreen (9.4km)
- Griegbreen (9.6km)
- Weyprechtbreen (10km)
- Clarkebreen (10.3km)
- Willebreen (11km)
- Petersenbreen (11.3km)
- a conical elevation composed of volcanic materials with a crater at the top.
- Beerenberg (11.1km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Storfjellet (5.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Beerenberg (9.5km)
- rocks or mountain peaks protruding through glacial ice.
- Naglane (7.2km)
- the slope seaward from the shelf edge to the beginning of a continental rise or the point where there is a general reduction in slope.
- Nordbakken (8km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Krossbukta (6.2km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Kokssletta (4.3km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Hoppberget (8.6km)
- a generally circular saucer or bowl-shaped depression caused by volcanic or meteorite explosive action.
- Sentralkrateret (10.9km)