Traveling Luck for Beerenberg, Norway (general), Norway
Where is Beerenberg?What's around Beerenberg?
Wikipedia near Beerenberg
Where to stay near Beerenberg
Also known as Beerenberg, Bjaerg Beerenberg, Bjorne Bjerg, Bjorneberget, Bjærg Beerenberg, Björne Bjerg, Bjørneberget, Mount Hackluyt, Бееренберг
The timezone in Beerenberg is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 01:00 and Sunset at Sun never sets on the specified date at the specified location. It's light
Latitude. 71.0833°, Longitude. -8.1667°
Satellite map around Beerenberg
Loading map of Beerenberg and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Beerenberg, in Norway (general), Norway
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Griegbreen (2.9km)
- Hamarbreen (3.1km)
- Klosterisen (3.2km)
- Clarkebreen (3.2km)
- Vestisen (3.2km)
- Willebreen (3.3km)
- Weyprechtbreen (3.6km)
- Gjuvbreen (3.7km)
- Jorisbreen (4.2km)
- Prins Haralds Bre (4.2km)
- Charcotbreen (4.3km)
- Kronprinsesse Märthas Bre (4.9km)
- Griegbreen (5.2km)
- Frielebreen (5.3km)
- Kjerulfbreen (5.5km)
- Willebreen (5.6km)
- Dufferinbreen (5.7km)
- Svend Foynbreen (5.8km)
- Petersenbreen (5.8km)
- Kerckhoffbreen (6.2km)
- Fotherbybreen (6.2km)
- Wardbreen (6.6km)
- a conical elevation composed of volcanic materials with a crater at the top.
- Beerenberg (0km)
- an area of permanent snow and ice forming the accumulation area of a glacier.
- Kronprins Olavs Bre (3.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Beerenberg (1.7km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Nordahl Grieglia (6.3km)
- section of island;
- part of a larger island.
- Nord-Jan (1.9km)
- a conical landform composed of mud or volcanic material.
- Bylandt-Rheytkrateret (5.4km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Hoppberget (6.3km)
- a generally circular saucer or bowl-shaped depression caused by volcanic or meteorite explosive action.
- Sentralkrateret (0.5km)