Traveling Luck for Bombellesberget, Norway (general), Norway
Where is Bombellesberget?What's around Bombellesberget?
Wikipedia near Bombellesberget
Where to stay near Bombellesberget
Also known as Bombelleokrateret, Bombelles Mountain, Bombellesberg, Bombelleskrateret
The timezone in Bombellesberget is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 01:00 and Sunset at Sun never sets on the specified date at the specified location. It's light
Latitude. 70.9011°, Longitude. -8.8719°
Satellite map around Bombellesberget
Loading map of Bombellesberget and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bombellesberget, in Norway (general), Norway
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- lava area;
- an area of solidified lava.
- Lavastraumen (2.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Rooberg (2.5km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Nova (6.5km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Blinddalen (3.1km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Fyrgangen (4.9km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Guineabukta (5.7km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Bjørnegat (6.9km)
- section of island;
- part of a larger island.
- Sør-Jan (2.3km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Antarcticberget (7.3km)