Traveling Luck for Breiddjupet, Norway (general), Norway
Where is Breiddjupet?What's around Breiddjupet?
Wikipedia near Breiddjupet
Where to stay near Breiddjupet
Also known as Breidjupet
The timezone in Breiddjupet is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at Sun never rises on the specified date at the specified location and Sunset at 01:00. It's light
Latitude. 70.5667°, Longitude. -7.7833°
Satellite map around Breiddjupet
Loading map of Breiddjupet and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Breiddjupet, in Norway (general), Norway
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Rasstupet (53.2km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Fyrtårnet (51.3km)
- a long depression of the sea floor characteristically flat bottomed and steep sided, and normally shallower than a trench.
- Sørkapprenna (48.8km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides.
- Sarsbanken (35.1km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Fyrgangen (51.5km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Jan Mayenbanken (28.3km)