Traveling Luck for Brielletårnet, Norway (general), Norway
Where is Brielletarnet?What's around Brielletarnet?
Wikipedia near Brielletarnet
Where to stay near Brielletårnet
Also known as Brielle Thurm, Brielle Tower, Brielletaarnet
The timezone in Brielletarnet is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 01:00 and Sunset at Sun never sets on the specified date at the specified location. It's light
Latitude. 70.9742°, Longitude. -8.6978°
Satellite map around Brielletårnet
Loading map of Brielletårnet and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Brielletårnet, in Norway (general), Norway
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Losbåtrevet (6.3km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Jan Mayen (4.8km)
- lava area;
- an area of solidified lava.
- Lavastraumen (8.1km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Jan Mayen (7.4km)
- a fan-shaped wedge of coarse alluvium with apex merging with a mountain stream bed and the fan spreading out at a low angle slope onto an adjacent plain.
- Stokkøyra (3.5km)
- section of island;
- part of a larger island.
- Sør-Jan (8.3km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Bjørnegat (6km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Pukkelryggen (5.2km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Jan Mayen Radio (9.8km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Nova (4.1km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Kvalrossbukta (0.9km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Jan Mayen (7.4km)