Traveling Luck for Karl Stephantoppen, Norway (general), Norway
Where is Karl Stephantoppen?What's around Karl Stephantoppen?
Wikipedia near Karl Stephantoppen
Where to stay near Karl Stephantoppen
Also known as Carl Stephans Topp, Carl Stephantoppen
The timezone in Karl Stephantoppen is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 09:18 and Sunset at 17:18. It's Dark
Latitude. 70.9386°, Longitude. -8.7294° , Elevation. 551m
Satellite map around Karl Stephantoppen
Loading map of Karl Stephantoppen and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Karl Stephantoppen, in Norway (general), Norway
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Pukkelryggen (7.7km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Fuglesøyla (8.5km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Losbåtrevet (4km)
- lava area;
- an area of solidified lava.
- Lavastraumen (4.7km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Jan Mayen (2.4km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Tronfjellstupet (7.1km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Sørlaguna (7.9km)
- a fan-shaped wedge of coarse alluvium with apex merging with a mountain stream bed and the fan spreading out at a low angle slope onto an adjacent plain.
- Stokkøyra (4.8km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Nova (1.6km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Blinddalen (5.6km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Kvalrossbukta (3.4km)
- section of island;
- part of a larger island.
- Sør-Jan (4.6km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Bjørnegat (2.3km)
- a shallow ridge or mound of coarse unconsolidated material in a stream channel, at the mouth of a stream, estuary, or lagoon and in the wave-break zone along coasts.
- Lagunevollen (8.2km)