Traveling Luck for Clandeboyebukta, Norway (general), Norway
Where is Clandeboyebukta?What's around Clandeboyebukta?
Wikipedia near Clandeboyebukta
Where to stay near Clandeboyebukta
Also known as Clandeboy Creek, Clandeboy Vik
The timezone in Clandeboyebukta is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 01:00 and Sunset at Sun never sets on the specified date at the specified location. It's light
Latitude. 71.1214°, Longitude. -7.9706°
Satellite map around Clandeboyebukta
Loading map of Clandeboyebukta and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Clandeboyebukta, in Norway (general), Norway
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Sigurdbreen (1.6km)
- Dufferinbreen (2.8km)
- Frielebreen (3.4km)
- Kronprinsesse Märthas Bre (4.2km)
- Prins Haralds Bre (4.5km)
- Svend Foynbreen (5.3km)
- Griegbreen (5.5km)
- Klosterisen (6km)
- Willebreen (6.4km)
- Kjerulfbreen (6.5km)
- Griegbreen (6.6km)
- Gjuvbreen (7.2km)
- Clarkebreen (7.2km)
- Willebreen (7.9km)
- Weyprechtbreen (8km)
- Petersenbreen (8.2km)
- a conical elevation composed of volcanic materials with a crater at the top.
- Beerenberg (8.4km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Storfjellet (4.8km)
- rocks or mountain peaks protruding through glacial ice.
- Naglane (5.1km)
- the slope seaward from the shelf edge to the beginning of a continental rise or the point where there is a general reduction in slope.
- Nordbakken (8.9km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Krossbukta (5.8km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Kokssletta (4.4km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Hoppberget (5.7km)
- a generally circular saucer or bowl-shaped depression caused by volcanic or meteorite explosive action.
- Sentralkrateret (8.2km)