Traveling Luck for Engelskbukta, Norway (general), Norway
Where is Engelskbukta?What's around Engelskbukta?
Wikipedia near Engelskbukta
Where to stay near Engelskbukta
Also known as Engelsbukta, Engelskebukta, Englische Bucht, English Bay
The timezone in Engelskbukta is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 04:22 and Sunset at 22:45. It's light
Latitude. 70.9572°, Longitude. -8.7583°
Satellite map around Engelskbukta
Loading map of Engelskbukta and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Engelskbukta, in Norway (general), Norway
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Pukkelryggen (7.8km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Fuglesøyla (8.6km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Losbåtrevet (6km)
- lava area;
- an area of solidified lava.
- Lavastraumen (5.2km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Jan Mayen (4.4km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Tronfjellstupet (8.9km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Sørlaguna (8.2km)
- a fan-shaped wedge of coarse alluvium with apex merging with a mountain stream bed and the fan spreading out at a low angle slope onto an adjacent plain.
- Stokkøyra (5.2km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Nova (1.3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Blinddalen (7.3km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Kvalrossbukta (2.4km)
- section of island;
- part of a larger island.
- Sør-Jan (5.4km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Bjørnegat (4.7km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Bombellesberget (7.7km)
- a shallow ridge or mound of coarse unconsolidated material in a stream channel, at the mouth of a stream, estuary, or lagoon and in the wave-break zone along coasts.
- Lagunevollen (8.7km)