Traveling Luck for Franz Joseftoppen, Norway (general), Norway
Where is Franz Joseftoppen?What's around Franz Joseftoppen?
Wikipedia near Franz Joseftoppen
Where to stay near Franz Joseftoppen
Also known as Franz Josef Spitze, Franz Josefs Topp, Mount Franz-Josef
The timezone in Franz Joseftoppen is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at Sun never rises on the specified date at the specified location and Sunset at 01:00. It's light
Latitude. 70.8858°, Longitude. -8.8728°
Satellite map around Franz Joseftoppen
Loading map of Franz Joseftoppen and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Franz Joseftoppen, in Norway (general), Norway
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- lava area;
- an area of solidified lava.
- Lavastraumen (4.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Rooberg (4.1km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Blinddalen (3.1km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Fyrgangen (3.5km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Guineabukta (5.3km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Bjørnegat (7.7km)
- section of island;
- part of a larger island.
- Sør-Jan (3.8km)