Traveling Luck for Fuglesøyla, Norway (general), Norway
Where is Fuglesoyla?What's around Fuglesoyla?
Wikipedia near Fuglesoyla
Where to stay near Fuglesøyla
Also known as Fuglesteinen, Vogel Saule, Vogel Säule
The timezone in Fuglesoyla is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 07:02 and Sunset at 20:22. It's light
Latitude. 70.9133°, Longitude. -8.9453°
Satellite map around Fuglesøyla
Loading map of Fuglesøyla and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Fuglesøyla, in Norway (general), Norway
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- lava area;
- an area of solidified lava.
- Lavastraumen (4km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Nova (7.7km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Blinddalen (6.1km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Fyrgangen (7.6km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Guineabukta (4.4km)
- section of island;
- part of a larger island.
- Sør-Jan (4.2km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Antarcticberget (8.5km)