Traveling Luck for Fyrtårnet, Norway (general), Norway
Where is Fyrtarnet?What's around Fyrtarnet?
Wikipedia near Fyrtarnet
Where to stay near Fyrtårnet
Also known as Fyrtaarnet
The timezone in Fyrtarnet is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 04:18 and Sunset at 22:50. It's light
Latitude. 70.8589°, Longitude. -8.8183°
Satellite map around Fyrtårnet
Loading map of Fyrtårnet and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Fyrtårnet, in Norway (general), Norway
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Sørkappgrunnen (8.7km)
- lava area;
- an area of solidified lava.
- Lavastraumen (7.1km)
- a small primitive house.
- Margarethhytta (6.8km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Sørkapp (7.6km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Blinddalen (4.1km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Fyrgangen (0.4km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Guineabukta (7.7km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Bjørnegat (8.4km)
- section of island;
- part of a larger island.
- Sør-Jan (6.6km)