Traveling Luck for Guineabukta, Norway (general), Norway
Where is Guineabukta?What's around Guineabukta?
Wikipedia near Guineabukta
Where to stay near Guineabukta
Also known as Guinea Bay, Guinea Bucht, Guinea Bukt
The timezone in Guineabukta is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 12:44 and Sunset at 14:57. It's light
Latitude. 70.8814°, Longitude. -9.0131°
Satellite map around Guineabukta
Loading map of Guineabukta and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Guineabukta, in Norway (general), Norway
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Sørkappgrunnen (8.7km)
- lava area;
- an area of solidified lava.
- Lavastraumen (7.8km)
- a depression more or less equidimensional in plan and of variable extent.
- Hoybergrenna (5.7km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Sørkapp (6.3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Blinddalen (8.4km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Fyrgangen (7.7km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Guineabukta (0km)
- section of island;
- part of a larger island.
- Sør-Jan (7.8km)