Traveling Luck for Hannberget, Norway (general), Norway
Where is Hannberget?What's around Hannberget?
Wikipedia near Hannberget
Where to stay near Hannberget
Also known as Hann Berg, Mount Hann
The timezone in Hannberget is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at Sun never rises on the specified date at the specified location and Sunset at 01:00. It's light
Latitude. 70.9528°, Longitude. -8.6531° , Elevation. 236m
Satellite map around Hannberget
Loading map of Hannberget and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hannberget, in Norway (general), Norway
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Losbåtrevet (3.5km)
- lava area;
- an area of solidified lava.
- Lavastraumen (7.9km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Jan Mayen (2.3km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Jan Mayen (6.7km)
- a fan-shaped wedge of coarse alluvium with apex merging with a mountain stream bed and the fan spreading out at a low angle slope onto an adjacent plain.
- Stokkøyra (1.5km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Bjørnegat (4km)
- section of island;
- part of a larger island.
- Sør-Jan (7.9km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Pukkelryggen (4.4km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Nova (4.2km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Blinddalen (8.5km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Kvalrossbukta (2.4km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Jan Mayen (6.7km)