Traveling Luck for Kapp Håp, Norway (general), Norway
Where is Kapp Hap?What's around Kapp Hap?
Wikipedia near Kapp Hap
Where to stay near Kapp Håp
Also known as Cape Hope, Kapp Fishburn, Kapp Haap
The timezone in Kapp Hap is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 09:36 and Sunset at 17:58. It's Dark
Latitude. 70.9989°, Longitude. -8.1172°
Satellite map around Kapp Håp
Loading map of Kapp Håp and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kapp Håp, in Norway (general), Norway
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- an area of permanent snow and ice forming the accumulation area of a glacier.
- Kronprins Olavs Bre (6.1km)
- a small primitive house.
- Gamlestasjonen (8.6km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Ullerenglaguna (4.8km)
- an open body of water forming a slight recession in a coastline.
- Jamesonbukta (9.4km)
- master source holdings list;
- something from the US government.
- section of island;
- part of a larger island.
- Nord-Jan (7.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Fritz Øienberget (6.7km)
- rocks or mountain peaks protruding through glacial ice.
- Dvergane (8km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Søraustkapp (5.4km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Ullerengsanden (5.2km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Røysflya (8.8km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Vassbergtjørna (1.6km)