Traveling Luck for Hornbækbukta, Norway (general), Norway
Where is Hornbaekbukta?What's around Hornbaekbukta?
Wikipedia near Hornbaekbukta
Where to stay near Hornbækbukta
Also known as Hornbaebukta, Hornbæbukta
The timezone in Hornbaekbukta is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 13:09 and Sunset at 14:33. It's Dark
Latitude. 70.8592°, Longitude. -8.8644°
Satellite map around Hornbækbukta
Loading map of Hornbækbukta and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hornbækbukta, in Norway (general), Norway
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Sørkappgrunnen (7.6km)
- lava area;
- an area of solidified lava.
- Lavastraumen (7.1km)
- a small primitive house.
- Margarethhytta (5.8km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Sørkapp (6.2km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Blinddalen (4.8km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Fyrgangen (1.9km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Guineabukta (6.1km)
- section of island;
- part of a larger island.
- Sør-Jan (6.7km)