Traveling Luck for Jan Mayen, Norway (general), Norway
Where is Jan Mayen?What's around Jan Mayen?
Wikipedia near Jan Mayen
Where to stay near Jan Mayen
Also known as Hudsons Tutches, Isle de Richelieu, Mauritius, Mr. Joris Eylandt, Mr. Joris al Jan Mayen Eylandt, Pico, Saint Maurice, Sir Thomas Smith's Island, Svalbard, Trinity Island, Tutches, Young's Foreland
The timezone in Jan Mayen is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 09:32 and Sunset at 17:01. It's Dark
Latitude. 70.9833°, Longitude. -8.5000°
Satellite map around Jan Mayen
Loading map of Jan Mayen and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Jan Mayen, in Norway (general), Norway
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Pukkelryggen (2.3km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Losbåtrevet (8.5km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Jan Mayen (8.4km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Jan Mayen (0km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Eggøya (4.3km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Jan Mayen Radio (3.6km)
- a fan-shaped wedge of coarse alluvium with apex merging with a mountain stream bed and the fan spreading out at a low angle slope onto an adjacent plain.
- Stokkøyra (5.2km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Ekerolddalen (7.3km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Haugenstranda (5.9km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Kvalrossbukta (7.7km)
- master source holdings list;
- something from the US government.
- JN MASTER SOURCE HOLDINGS LIST (6.5km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Jan Mayen (0km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Strandvatnet (5.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Tornøebekken (3km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Kvalrossen (7.1km)