Traveling Luck for Kreklinghøyda, Norway (general), Norway
Where is Kreklinghoyda?What's around Kreklinghoyda?
Wikipedia near Kreklinghoyda
Where to stay near Kreklinghøyda
Also known as Kreklinghaug, Kreklinghaugen
The timezone in Kreklinghoyda is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at Sun never rises on the specified date at the specified location and Sunset at 01:00. It's light
Latitude. 70.9906°, Longitude. -8.2469° , Elevation. 61m
Satellite map around Kreklinghøyda
Loading map of Kreklinghøyda and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kreklinghøyda, in Norway (general), Norway
- an area of permanent snow and ice forming the accumulation area of a glacier.
- Kronprins Olavs Bre (7.4km)
- a small primitive house.
- Gamlestasjonen (3.7km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Eggøya (5.8km)
- master source holdings list;
- something from the US government.
- JN MASTER SOURCE HOLDINGS LIST (3.4km)
- section of island;
- part of a larger island.
- Nord-Jan (9.2km)
- a generally circular saucer or bowl-shaped depression caused by volcanic or meteorite explosive action.
- Wexelskrateret (5.5km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Jan Mayen Radio (8.4km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Ullerengsanden (0.4km)
- a shallow ridge or mound of coarse unconsolidated material in a stream channel, at the mouth of a stream, estuary, or lagoon and in the wave-break zone along coasts.
- Bommen (8.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Tornøebekken (7.8km)