Traveling Luck for Krossbukta, Norway (general), Norway
Where is Krossbukta?What's around Krossbukta?
Wikipedia near Krossbukta
Where to stay near Krossbukta
Also known as Austre Kross Bukta, Ostliche Kreuz Bucht, Oystre Kross Bukt, West Cross Cove, Östliche Kreuz Bucht, Öystre Kross Bukt
The timezone in Krossbukta is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 01:00 and Sunset at Sun never sets on the specified date at the specified location. It's light
Latitude. 71.1500°, Longitude. -8.1000°
Satellite map around Krossbukta
Loading map of Krossbukta and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Krossbukta, in Norway (general), Norway
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Svend Foynbreen (2.2km)
- Kjerulfbreen (2.7km)
- Kronprinsesse Märthas Bre (3.8km)
- Gjuvbreen (4.6km)
- Sigurdbreen (4.9km)
- Weyprechtbreen (5.2km)
- Dufferinbreen (5.6km)
- Frielebreen (6.2km)
- Prins Haralds Bre (6.7km)
- Hamarbreen (7.4km)
- Klosterisen (7.7km)
- Griegbreen (8.2km)
- Jorisbreen (8.4km)
- Griegbreen (8.7km)
- Clarkebreen (9km)
- a conical elevation composed of volcanic materials with a crater at the top.
- Beerenberg (8km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Storfjellet (1.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Beerenberg (6.4km)
- rocks or mountain peaks protruding through glacial ice.
- Naglane (3.9km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Krossbukta (0km)
- the slope seaward from the shelf edge to the beginning of a continental rise or the point where there is a general reduction in slope.
- Nordbakken (3.8km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Kokssletta (1.8km)
- a generally circular saucer or bowl-shaped depression caused by volcanic or meteorite explosive action.
- Sentralkrateret (8km)