Traveling Luck for Krosspynten, Norway (general), Norway
Where is Krosspynten?What's around Krosspynten?
Wikipedia near Krosspynten
Where to stay near Krosspynten
Also known as Cross Cape, Cross Point, Kreuz Cap, Krosskapp
The timezone in Krosspynten is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 09:58 and Sunset at 16:34. It's Dark
Latitude. 71.0344°, Longitude. -8.4603°
Satellite map around Krosspynten
Loading map of Krosspynten and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Krosspynten, in Norway (general), Norway
- a small primitive house.
- Gamlestasjonen (7.7km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Jan Mayen (6km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Eggøya (7.7km)
- master source holdings list;
- something from the US government.
- JN MASTER SOURCE HOLDINGS LIST (6.1km)
- a generally circular saucer or bowl-shaped depression caused by volcanic or meteorite explosive action.
- Wexelskrateret (5.9km)
- a relatively shallow, wide depression, the bottom of which usually has a continuous gradient.
- Minnarenna (8.2km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Jan Mayen Radio (2.5km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Ekerolddalen (6.5km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Ullerengsanden (9.4km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Jan Mayen (6km)
- a mound, ridge, or other accumulation of glacial till.
- Vestre Sørbremorena (9.6km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Strandvatnet (0.8km)
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- Birdkollen (8.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Tornøebekken (3.5km)