Traveling Luck for Kvalrossbukta, Norway (general), Norway
Where is Kvalrossbukta?What's around Kvalrossbukta?
Wikipedia near Kvalrossbukta
Where to stay near Kvalrossbukta
Also known as Hvalrossbukt, Hvalrossbukta, Hvalrossholet, Wallross Gat, Walrus Bay, Walrus Gat
The timezone in Kvalrossbukta is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at Sun never rises on the specified date at the specified location and Sunset at 13:57. It's light
Latitude. 70.9667°, Longitude. -8.7000°
Satellite map around Kvalrossbukta
Loading map of Kvalrossbukta and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kvalrossbukta, in Norway (general), Norway
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Pukkelryggen (5.4km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Losbåtrevet (5.6km)
- lava area;
- an area of solidified lava.
- Lavastraumen (7.4km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Jan Mayen (4km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Jan Mayen (7.7km)
- a fan-shaped wedge of coarse alluvium with apex merging with a mountain stream bed and the fan spreading out at a low angle slope onto an adjacent plain.
- Stokkøyra (3.2km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Nova (3.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Blinddalen (9km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Jan Mayen (7.7km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Kvalrossbukta (0km)
- section of island;
- part of a larger island.
- Sør-Jan (7.6km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Bjørnegat (5.2km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Bombellesberget (9.8km)