Traveling Luck for Lågpynten, Norway (general), Norway
Where is Lagpynten?What's around Lagpynten?
Wikipedia near Lagpynten
Where to stay near Lågpynten
Also known as Laage Sorpynten, Laage Sörpynten, Lage Sorpynten, Low Point, Låge Sørpynten, Nieders Sud Spitze, Nieders Süd Spitze
The timezone in Lagpynten is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 12:56 and Sunset at 14:46. It's Dark
Latitude. 70.8775°, Longitude. -9.0508°
Satellite map around Lågpynten
Loading map of Lågpynten and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lågpynten, in Norway (general), Norway
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Sørkappgrunnen (8.5km)
- lava area;
- an area of solidified lava.
- Lavastraumen (9.2km)
- a small primitive house.
- Margarethhytta (5km)
- a depression more or less equidimensional in plan and of variable extent.
- Hoybergrenna (4.4km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Sørkapp (6.2km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Blinddalen (9.8km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides.
- Stimen (8.7km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Fyrgangen (9km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Guineabukta (1.5km)
- section of island;
- part of a larger island.
- Sør-Jan (9.3km)