Traveling Luck for Maria Muschbukta, Norway (general), Norway
Where is Maria Muschbukta?What's around Maria Muschbukta?
Wikipedia near Maria Muschbukta
Where to stay near Maria Muschbukta
Also known as Marie Muss Bucht, Mary Muss Bay, Mary Muss Bucht, Mary Muss Bukt
The timezone in Maria Muschbukta is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 04:58 and Sunset at 22:12. It's Dark
Latitude. 71.0000°, Longitude. -8.5058°
Satellite map around Maria Muschbukta
Loading map of Maria Muschbukta and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Maria Muschbukta, in Norway (general), Norway
- a small primitive house.
- Gamlestasjonen (6.6km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Jan Mayen (1.9km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Eggøya (5.4km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Jan Mayen Radio (2.1km)
- a fan-shaped wedge of coarse alluvium with apex merging with a mountain stream bed and the fan spreading out at a low angle slope onto an adjacent plain.
- Stokkøyra (6.3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Ekerolddalen (7.1km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Haugenstranda (6.2km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Kvalrossbukta (8.2km)
- master source holdings list;
- something from the US government.
- JN MASTER SOURCE HOLDINGS LIST (6.4km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Jan Mayen (1.9km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Strandvatnet (3.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Tornøebekken (2.1km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Kvalrossen (7.4km)
- a generally circular saucer or bowl-shaped depression caused by volcanic or meteorite explosive action.
- Wexelskrateret (8.6km)