Traveling Luck for Midtfjellet, Norway (general), Norway
Where is Midtfjellet?What's around Midtfjellet?
Wikipedia near Midtfjellet
Where to stay near Midtfjellet
Also known as Midtfjell
The timezone in Midtfjellet is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 09:53 and Sunset at 17:46. It's Dark
Latitude. 70.9158°, Longitude. -8.7928° , Elevation. 534m
Satellite map around Midtfjellet
Loading map of Midtfjellet and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Midtfjellet, in Norway (general), Norway
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Losbåtrevet (5.9km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Jan Mayen (5.1km)
- lava area;
- an area of solidified lava.
- Lavastraumen (1.9km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Nova (3.6km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Blinddalen (2.5km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Fyrgangen (6.2km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Helenesanden (4.3km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Kvalrossbukta (6.7km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Bjørnegat (3.6km)
- section of island;
- part of a larger island.
- Sør-Jan (1.5km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Antarcticberget (4.3km)