Traveling Luck for Nordre Hollendarbåen, Norway (general), Norway
Where is Nordre Hollendarbaen?What's around Nordre Hollendarbaen?
Wikipedia near Nordre Hollendarbaen
Where to stay near Nordre Hollendarbåen
Also known as Nord Hollendarbaen, Nord Hollendarbåen
The timezone in Nordre Hollendarbaen is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 01:00 and Sunset at Sun never sets on the specified date at the specified location. It's light
Latitude. 70.6911°, Longitude. -8.8558°
Satellite map around Nordre Hollendarbåen
Loading map of Nordre Hollendarbåen and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nordre Hollendarbåen, in Norway (general), Norway
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Sørkappgrunnen (14km)
- a small primitive house.
- Margarethhytta (24.4km)
- a depression more or less equidimensional in plan and of variable extent.
- Hoybergrenna (24.8km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Sørkapp (16.3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Blinddalen (23.3km)
- a long depression of the sea floor characteristically flat bottomed and steep sided, and normally shallower than a trench.
- Sørkapprenna (10.3km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Fyrgangen (19.5km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Guineabukta (22.5km)