Traveling Luck for Nordkapp, Norway (general), Norway
Where is Nordkapp?What's around Nordkapp?
Wikipedia near Nordkapp
Where to stay near Nordkapp
Also known as Nordaustkapp, Nordostkap, Northeast Cape, Youngs Foreland
The timezone in Nordkapp is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 09:36 and Sunset at 16:52. It's Dark
Latitude. 71.1578°, Longitude. -7.9542°
Satellite map around Nordkapp
Loading map of Nordkapp and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nordkapp, in Norway (general), Norway
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Sigurdbreen (5km)
- Dufferinbreen (6.5km)
- Svend Foynbreen (6.5km)
- Kronprinsesse Märthas Bre (6.7km)
- Frielebreen (7.2km)
- Kjerulfbreen (7.6km)
- Prins Haralds Bre (8.3km)
- Gjuvbreen (9.1km)
- Griegbreen (9.6km)
- Klosterisen (9.7km)
- Weyprechtbreen (9.9km)
- Griegbreen (10.4km)
- Willebreen (10.5km)
- Clarkebreen (11.1km)
- Willebreen (11.8km)
- Hamarbreen (12.1km)
- a conical elevation composed of volcanic materials with a crater at the top.
- Beerenberg (11.6km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Storfjellet (5.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Beerenberg (9.9km)
- rocks or mountain peaks protruding through glacial ice.
- Naglane (7.4km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Krossbukta (5.4km)
- the slope seaward from the shelf edge to the beginning of a continental rise or the point where there is a general reduction in slope.
- Nordbakken (6.7km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Kokssletta (3.6km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Hoppberget (9.9km)
- a generally circular saucer or bowl-shaped depression caused by volcanic or meteorite explosive action.
- Sentralkrateret (11.4km)