Traveling Luck for Nordlaguna, Norway (general), Norway
Where is Nordlaguna?What's around Nordlaguna?
Wikipedia near Nordlaguna
Where to stay near Nordlaguna
Also known as Nord Lagune, North Lagoon
The timezone in Nordlaguna is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 07:04 and Sunset at 20:16. It's light
Latitude. 71.0008°, Longitude. -8.4736°
Satellite map around Nordlaguna
Loading map of Nordlaguna and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nordlaguna, in Norway (general), Norway
- a small primitive house.
- Gamlestasjonen (5.5km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Jan Mayen (2.2km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Eggøya (4.6km)
- a fan-shaped wedge of coarse alluvium with apex merging with a mountain stream bed and the fan spreading out at a low angle slope onto an adjacent plain.
- Stokkøyra (7.2km)
- master source holdings list;
- something from the US government.
- JN MASTER SOURCE HOLDINGS LIST (5.2km)
- a generally circular saucer or bowl-shaped depression caused by volcanic or meteorite explosive action.
- Wexelskrateret (7.5km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Jan Mayen Radio (1.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Ekerolddalen (5.9km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Jan Mayen (2.2km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Strandvatnet (3km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Kerckhoffbreen (9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Tornøebekken (0.9km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Kvalrossen (8.6km)