Traveling Luck for Nordbakken, Norway (general), Norway
Where is Nordbakken?What's around Nordbakken?
Wikipedia near Nordbakken
Where to stay near Nordbakken
Also known as Nordvbakken
The timezone in Nordbakken is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 03:57 and Sunset at 23:05. It's light
Latitude. 71.1833°, Longitude. -8.1167°
Satellite map around Nordbakken
Loading map of Nordbakken and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nordbakken, in Norway (general), Norway
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Svend Foynbreen (5.9km)
- Kjerulfbreen (6.1km)
- Kronprinsesse Märthas Bre (7.7km)
- Gjuvbreen (7.9km)
- Weyprechtbreen (8.3km)
- Sigurdbreen (8.4km)
- Dufferinbreen (9.3km)
- Frielebreen (10km)
- Hamarbreen (10.3km)
- Prins Haralds Bre (10.5km)
- Jorisbreen (11km)
- Klosterisen (11.5km)
- Griegbreen (12km)
- Vestisen (12.5km)
- a conical elevation composed of volcanic materials with a crater at the top.
- Beerenberg (11.5km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Storfjellet (4.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Beerenberg (10.1km)
- rocks or mountain peaks protruding through glacial ice.
- Naglane (7.7km)
- the slope seaward from the shelf edge to the beginning of a continental rise or the point where there is a general reduction in slope.
- Nordbakken (0km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Krossbukta (3.8km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Kokssletta (4.5km)
- a generally circular saucer or bowl-shaped depression caused by volcanic or meteorite explosive action.
- Sentralkrateret (11.7km)