Traveling Luck for Nordvestkapp, Norway (general), Norway
Where is Nordvestkapp?What's around Nordvestkapp?
Wikipedia near Nordvestkapp
Where to stay near Nordvestkapp
Also known as Nordkapp, Northwest Cape
The timezone in Nordvestkapp is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at Sun never rises on the specified date at the specified location and Sunset at 01:00. It's light
Latitude. 71.1086°, Longitude. -8.3197°
Satellite map around Nordvestkapp
Loading map of Nordvestkapp and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nordvestkapp, in Norway (general), Norway
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- a conical elevation composed of volcanic materials with a crater at the top.
- Beerenberg (6.3km)
- an area of permanent snow and ice forming the accumulation area of a glacier.
- Kronprins Olavs Bre (8.8km)
- a relatively shallow, wide depression, the bottom of which usually has a continuous gradient.
- Minnarenna (8.6km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Storfjellet (9.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Krossberget (7.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Beerenberg (6.8km)
- an open body of water forming a slight recession in a coastline.
- Vestbukta (7.9km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Krossbukta (9.4km)
- section of island;
- part of a larger island.
- Nord-Jan (7.4km)