Traveling Luck for Fritz Øienberget, Norway (general), Norway
Where is Fritz Oienberget?What's around Fritz Oienberget?
Wikipedia near Fritz Oienberget
Where to stay near Fritz Øienberget
Also known as Oienaksla, Øienaksla
The timezone in Fritz Oienberget is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at Sun never rises on the specified date at the specified location and Sunset at 01:00. It's light
Latitude. 71.0453°, Longitude. -8.0044° , Elevation. 400m
Satellite map around Fritz Øienberget
Loading map of Fritz Øienberget and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Fritz Øienberget, in Norway (general), Norway
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Petersenbreen (1.6km)
- Willebreen (2.7km)
- Fotherbybreen (3.5km)
- Griegbreen (3.7km)
- Willebreen (4.1km)
- Clarkebreen (4.3km)
- Griegbreen (4.9km)
- Wardbreen (5km)
- Klosterisen (5.1km)
- Prins Haralds Bre (5.8km)
- Frielebreen (6.3km)
- Dufferinbreen (7.1km)
- Sørbreen (7.8km)
- Sigurdbreen (8.3km)
- Kronprinsesse Märthas Bre (8.6km)
- a conical elevation composed of volcanic materials with a crater at the top.
- Beerenberg (7.4km)
- an area of permanent snow and ice forming the accumulation area of a glacier.
- Kronprins Olavs Bre (6km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Håpbukta (7.2km)
- rocks or mountain peaks protruding through glacial ice.
- Dvergane (6.1km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Søraustkapp (2.8km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Håpdalen (6.2km)
- an open body of water forming a slight recession in a coastline.
- Austbukta (7.4km)
- section of island;
- part of a larger island.
- Nord-Jan (6.5km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Vassbergtjørna (5.2km)
- a generally circular saucer or bowl-shaped depression caused by volcanic or meteorite explosive action.
- Sentralkrateret (6.9km)