Traveling Luck for Palffykrateret, Norway (general), Norway
Where is Palffykrateret?What's around Palffykrateret?
Wikipedia near Palffykrateret
Where to stay near Palffykrateret
Also known as Palffy Crater, Palfty Krater
The timezone in Palffykrateret is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 09:37 and Sunset at 16:55. It's Dark
Latitude. 71.0264°, Longitude. -8.3108° , Elevation. 637m
Satellite map around Palffykrateret
Loading map of Palffykrateret and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Palffykrateret, in Norway (general), Norway
- an area of permanent snow and ice forming the accumulation area of a glacier.
- Kronprins Olavs Bre (6km)
- a small primitive house.
- Gamlestasjonen (5.5km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Eggøya (7km)
- master source holdings list;
- something from the US government.
- JN MASTER SOURCE HOLDINGS LIST (3.1km)
- section of island;
- part of a larger island.
- Nord-Jan (7km)
- a generally circular saucer or bowl-shaped depression caused by volcanic or meteorite explosive action.
- Wexelskrateret (1.1km)
- rocks or mountain peaks protruding through glacial ice.
- Dvergane (7.4km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Jan Mayen Radio (5.9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Ekerolddalen (2.7km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Ullerengsanden (5km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Strandvatnet (5.6km)
- a shallow ridge or mound of coarse unconsolidated material in a stream channel, at the mouth of a stream, estuary, or lagoon and in the wave-break zone along coasts.
- Bommen (6.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Tornøebekken (5.8km)