Traveling Luck for Rekvedbukta, Norway (general), Norway
Where is Rekvedbukta?What's around Rekvedbukta?
Wikipedia near Rekvedbukta
Where to stay near Rekvedbukta
Also known as Driftwood Bay, Great Wood Bay, Rehvedbukta, Treibholz Bucht
The timezone in Rekvedbukta is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 13:07 and Sunset at 01:00. It's Dark
Latitude. 70.9539°, Longitude. -8.5519°
Satellite map around Rekvedbukta
Loading map of Rekvedbukta and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rekvedbukta, in Norway (general), Norway
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Losbåtrevet (4.7km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Jan Mayen (4.9km)
- a small primitive house.
- Helenehytta (4.9km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Jan Mayen (3.9km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Eggøya (6.3km)
- a fan-shaped wedge of coarse alluvium with apex merging with a mountain stream bed and the fan spreading out at a low angle slope onto an adjacent plain.
- Stokkøyra (2.5km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Bjørnegat (6.6km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Pukkelryggen (2.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Askheimtoppen (8.1km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Jan Mayen Radio (7.5km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Nova (8km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Jan Mayen (3.9km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Kvalrossbukta (5.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Tornøebekken (6.8km)