Traveling Luck for Kapp Rudsen, Norway (general), Norway
Where is Kapp Rudsen?What's around Kapp Rudsen?
Wikipedia near Kapp Rudsen
Where to stay near Kapp Rudsen
Also known as Cape Rudson
The timezone in Kapp Rudsen is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 01:00 and Sunset at Sun never sets on the specified date at the specified location. It's light
Latitude. 70.9333°, Longitude. -8.8708°
Satellite map around Kapp Rudsen
Loading map of Kapp Rudsen and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kapp Rudsen, in Norway (general), Norway
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Fuglesøyla (3.6km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Jan Mayen (7.6km)
- lava area;
- an area of solidified lava.
- Lavastraumen (1.8km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Nova (4.2km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Blinddalen (5.3km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Helenesanden (6.8km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Bjørnegat (6.6km)
- section of island;
- part of a larger island.
- Sør-Jan (2.4km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Antarcticberget (5km)