Traveling Luck for Sjuhollendarbukta, Norway (general), Norway
Where is Sjuhollendarbukta?What's around Sjuhollendarbukta?
Wikipedia near Sjuhollendarbukta
Where to stay near Sjuhollendarbukta
Also known as 7 Hollander Bucht, 7 Holländer Bucht, Hopstickbukta, Seven Hollander Bay, Sieben Hollander Bucht, Sieben Holländer Bucht, Sju Hollender Bukt
The timezone in Sjuhollendarbukta is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 01:00 and Sunset at Sun never sets on the specified date at the specified location. It's light
Latitude. 70.9208°, Longitude. -8.9100°
Satellite map around Sjuhollendarbukta
Loading map of Sjuhollendarbukta and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sjuhollendarbukta, in Norway (general), Norway
- lava area;
- an area of solidified lava.
- Lavastraumen (2.6km)
- Rooberg (0.4km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Slettfjellia (8.3km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Nova (6.1km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Blinddalen (5.3km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Helenesanden (8.4km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Fyrgangen (7.6km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Guineabukta (5.9km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Bjørnegat (7.9km)
- section of island;
- part of a larger island.
- Sør-Jan (2.9km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Antarcticberget (6.9km)