Traveling Luck for Sjuskjera, Norway (general), Norway
Where is Sjuskjera?What's around Sjuskjera?
Wikipedia near Sjuskjera
Where to stay near Sjuskjera
Also known as Sieben Klippin, Sjuskjaera, Sjuskjæra, The Seven Rocks
The timezone in Sjuskjera is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 04:13 and Sunset at 22:56. It's light
Latitude. 70.8275°, Longitude. -9.0606°
Satellite map around Sjuskjera
Loading map of Sjuskjera and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sjuskjera, in Norway (general), Norway
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Sørkappgrunnen (3.8km)
- lava area;
- an area of solidified lava.
- Lavastraumen (13.4km)
- a small primitive house.
- Margarethhytta (9.7km)
- a depression more or less equidimensional in plan and of variable extent.
- Hoybergrenna (7.5km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Sørkapp (2.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Blinddalen (12.6km)
- a long depression of the sea floor characteristically flat bottomed and steep sided, and normally shallower than a trench.
- Sørkapprenna (8km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides.
- Stimen (10.5km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Fyrgangen (10km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Guineabukta (6.4km)
- section of island;
- part of a larger island.
- Sør-Jan (13.3km)